The “Nutrigenomics Market, 2022-2035” report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and future potential of nutrigenomics focused companies over the next decade.
- A detailed overview of the overall landscape of the companies offering nutrigenomics tests, along with information on several relevant parameters, such as their year of establishment, company size (in terms of employee count), location of headquarters (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and North Africa) and type of business model (business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2C)). The chapter also covers details related to the type of genetic test offered (nutritional deficiency, food intolerance / sensitivity, nutrient metabolism, disease risk assessment and others), associated services offered (diet customization, lifestyle management, weight management and others, type of sample analyzed (buccal swab, saliva, blood and others), type of sample collection method (at-home sample collection and lab sample collection) and target therapeutic area (cardiovascular disorders, metabolic disorders, neurological disorders, immunological disorders, dermatological disorders, musculoskeletal disorders, gastrointestinal disorders, oncological disorders, ophthalmic disorders, respiratory disorders, infectious diseases, hematological disorders and others).
- An insightful benchmark analysis of the various nutrigenomics focused companies segregated into three peer groups based on location of their headquarters (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East and North Africa), highlighting the top players in this domain, based on their respective capabilities.
- Elaborate profiles of prominent players (shortlisted based on a proprietary criterion) engaged in nutrigenomics domain, across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and North Africa. Each profile provides an overview of the company, featuring information on the year of establishment, number of employees, location of their headquarters, key executives, nutrigenomics focused service portfolio, recent developments and an informed future outlook.
- A detailed review of over 135 peer-reviewed, scientific articles related to research on nutrigenomics on the basis of several relevant parameters, such as year of publication, type of publication, emerging focus areas, most active publishers, most active affiliated institutes and geography. The chapter also highlights the top journals, in terms of number of articles published and impact factor.
- A qualitative analysis, highlighting the five competitive forces prevalent in this domain, including threats for new entrants, bargaining power of nutrigenomics companies, bargaining power of customers, threats of substitute products and rivalry among existing competitors.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Type of Sample Analyzed
- Saliva Samples
- Other Samples
- Type of Sample Collection Method
- At-home Sample Collection
- Lab Sample Collection
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of the World
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the key players engaged in the nutrigenomics market?
- What is the relative competitiveness of nutrigenomics focused companies?
- What is the focus area of the ongoing research activity related to nutrigenomics?
- What are the key factors that are likely to influence the evolution of this market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key segments?
To view more details on this report, click on the link:
You may also be interested in the following titles:
You may also like to learn what our experts are sharing in Roots educational series:
SARM1 Inhibitors: A Novel Approach Against Neurodegenerative Disorders
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
+1 (415) 800 3415