Yahoo is one of the oldest mailing platforms used by more than two hundred million users all across the globe. Yahoo users get unlimited email storage space and access to other advanced mailing tools that help them to complete their mailing tasks with ease. In order to help its users to handle their mailing activities, Yahoo has included lots of security features. Yahoo also recommends its users to change their Yahoo account password at least once in ninety days. If you wish to change your Yahoo account password then carefully follow the instructions listed in the below article. To get customer care support for Yahoo account issues dials Contact Yahoo NZ.
Steps to reset your Yahoo account password:
- Launch your web browser and go to Yahoo.com
- Access your Yahoo mail account by entering your login credentials correctly.
- Click on the profile icon and select Account info option.
- The account settings page appears on your screen.
- Select the Account security option.
- Scroll down the Account security pane and click on the change password option.
- Type your new password and click on the Continue button.
- You will now see a message on your screen which says ‘You have successfully created a new password’.
- Click on the Continue option.
Yahoo often suggests you to make changes to the contact mediums associated with your Yahoo account, so that you will never lose access to your Yahoo account even if you forget your login credentials. If you have any queries regarding the usage of Yahoo mail account features please feel free to reach our support desk. You can connect with them over a phone call by ringing to Yahoo Support Number NZ. You can also use Yahoo online support chat option to reach out to our official support desk and get instant help from our support experts.