Do you need reliable steps to pair a GPSMAP with the Garmin Explore app? Then you have surely reached the perfect blog and you will be guided instantly. Pairing a GPSMAP series handheld to your phone or tablet you should know the following note.
NOTE: You got to keep in mind that in order to pair your GPSMAP series handheld, a data connection is needed and the app (s) on your phone or tablet and also the software on the handheld should be updated. You can update the apps on your phone or tablet through the app store.
Follow the steps below carefully to pair with the Garmin Explore app;
- Firstly, you should install and open the Garmin Explore app.
- And then you need to tap on the ‘Next’ button after reading and agreeing to the EULA.
- And now just below the sign-in option, you got to select the ‘Create One’ button and follow the prompts to create an account.
- Next, you would have to select the ‘Pair Device’ button.
- You will now have to select the ‘Add Device’ button.
- After that, you also need to select your specific GPSMAP model from the list.
- Then you must select the ‘Set up’ option.
- You also need to select the ‘Bluetooth’ button.
- Now on the GPSMAP handheld, you will need to press ‘Menu’ twice to reach the main menu.
- And after doing so, you should select the ‘Setup’ option.
- You also have to select the ‘Bluetooth’ button.
- Then you got to select the ‘Pair Mobile Device or the Continue’ button.
- Right in the Garmin Explore app, you will have to select the GPSMAP handheld and then just follow the prompts provided to complete the setup successfully.